Top 10 Nail Polish 2012

Leave a Comment
Hello! Here's my favorite nail designs of 2012!
Gradient Nails, my most famous video and blog post.
My favorite manicure of 2012

Nicole by OPI Di-vine is Divine, is one of my favorite dark berry colors
China Glaze Deviantly Daring - Loving this teal so much,  the duochrome is pretty to look at it.
Unfor-greta-bly Blue - anther blue that I love. 
Halloween manicure - lazy version, all you need is
Sinfulcolors Clementine and Fergie Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night
This combo is gorgeous! I remember I used this also on my toes! 
One of my favorite neons because of the shimmer, I love neons + shimmers! 
I really love this purple, it has blue duochrome 
This is my favorite pink polish
Im not a fan of golds, but I have to admit, I really love this one because it change to green and blue

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!